About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Thursday, July 9, 2009

Sweet baby Aleyah!

This is my sweet little neice Aleyah when she was just 6 days old. She's such a sweetie. We only had one minor peeing incident. And luckily it was while Kera was holding her so her hands served as the diaper. My mom was there and thought we were mean for making her be naked. Mean because she was naked, and mean because years down the road she thinks Aleyah won't be real happy about naked pictures. I'm pretty sure she won't mind though. Look how dang cute she is!

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

Photobucket

2 comments:

Janice Twitchell said...

Noelle, I saw your site on Kera's blog. You did great on Aleyah's pictures! Keep up the good work. Photography really is so much fun (I also do it) I love it! You have a great eye. Love the naked pics, they are always my fav.
Janice (Redd) Twitchell
janicetwitchellphotography.blogspot.com/

Jolynne said...

Great job on the photos! You can take our pics anytime!! :)

Photobucket
Photobucket