About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Sunday, November 15, 2009

Beautiful bride

A couple weeks ago I got to take Ashley Acton's bridals. I'm not gonna lie, I was a little nervous. Bridals seem a little more important than pictures of my kids, so I really didn't want to screw them up. I think we got some really great pictures! It's hard to screw up pictures of a beautiful bride I guess, but I just wanted her to love them. Although I'm sure Heber never looks at my blog, I decided I'd wait to post them until after the wedding just in case. He can't see her in her dress before the wedding after all. They were married on Friday so I thought I'd post a few of my favorites. She looked beautiful, and down town Ogden had some great places for pictures.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
How pretty is she in this one! I love it!
If anyone actually looks at my blog, leave me a comment and let me know what you think! Suggestions and advice are happily welcomed! Stay tuned for wedding pictures!

2 comments:

Marilyn said...

I don't have any advice because you're doing awesome! I love these pics. She's so beautiful!

Brandalyn said...

I think the pictures look great. I think the last one is my favorite also.

Photobucket
Photobucket