About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Monday, July 26, 2010

Baby Roman

Meet little Roman. This handsome little guy belongs to a fellow Blandingite like myself, Brittany (Nielson) Shields. He didn't love my sticking my camera in his face, but with a little convincing, he gave us some really cute shots.

Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket




Photobucket

I was told he WILL be a Red Sox fan!

He's such a cutie Brittany! Enjoy him while he's tiny, because before you know it he will be running around like a wild man!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

Great job Noelle!! I love the pictures! And yes....he will be a RedSox fan.:)

Wendy/Blue Lily said...

Awesome shoot! You did great especially since babies are HARD!

Can't wait to see you at the 'shop this weekend :)

xoxo
blue lily

Photobucket
Photobucket