About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Monday, September 21, 2009

More cute babes! McCoy and Bryce

A couple weeks ago I got to go take some pictures of some more cute babies. My nephew McCoy was one of them! He is such a little cutie and after taking all these pictures I've decided he looks just like big brother Cohen.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

How cute is he?! His big sister has super blond hair, and his big brother's is red, and he was born with brown! Diverse family!

When I took these pictures Heather also invited her friend Lawni over who has a little baby, Bryce, who I think is just a little older than McCoy. He was bright eyed until the very end!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Look at all that hair! Such cute little buddies! I'm sure it won't be long before they are raising havoc in the neighborhood.

2 comments:

Heats said...

You're the best!! Thanks for everything you do. I love the pics.

Janice Twitchell said...

Noelle,
You are getting better and better with each shoot! Love all the baby pics!

Photobucket
Photobucket