About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Tuesday, December 1, 2009

Flannery sneak peek

While I was home for Thanksgiving I got to do a shoot with one of my favorite families ever. Tiff was one of my very best friends growing up and I love her family like my own. I can't tell you how many nights I've spent at the Flannerys just laughing my head off, pretty much the funniest people I know. I love you all! Here's a little sneak peak (ok, not very little, I had a hard time choosing just a few so there are lots!).

Photobucket
The whole fam

Photobucket
Scoot, Sara and cute little Keezie

Photobucket
The 7 little munchkins.. Keezie is going to be one tough little girl!

Photobucket
Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg

Photobucket
The little guy

Photobucket
Tiff's cute little fam - Devan, Tiff, Cash and Gaige (I won't mention what was being said to make the little boys laugh while I was snapping away).

Photobucket
Keatyn and daddy

Photobucket
The Richards - Shalie, Al and Steel

Photobucket
Steel and his big blue eyes

Photobucket

Photobucket
How can so much gorgeousness be packed into one family?? Seriously, those are some pretty people!

3 comments:

Tiffany P. said...

Aww, I love them Noelle! I love the BANCH, and I can't believe how green my parents grass still looks! Good job... I don't remember what inappropriate thing must have been said, but we're not surprised are we? Thanks! You did great!

Cambria, Ryan, Taeg, Tripp and Brigg said...

VERY cute noelle, you're awesome! I can't wait o see the rest of them. Oh and I want the grey christmas card, i love that one...so cute!

scoot and sara said...

You did such a good job Noelle! I love them! Can't wait to see the rest!

Photobucket
Photobucket