About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Thursday, September 9, 2010

Day 2

Day 2 of the workshop was much more successfull as far as the weather cooperating for the shoots. We shot a soon to be bride and groom who looked amazing and once again, were such a troopers being drug all over and told what to do by 15 different people all snapping pictures of them like paparazzi.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

Photobucket

After we wrapped up the shoots we headed back to the party house for more enlightenment from Wendy and Tyler. The weekend was a total success and such a blast!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket