About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Saturday, October 17, 2009

Oh baby baby!

Thanks to Heather and her PLC, I have gotten a lot of practice at shooting babies recently and I love it! These are the 2 girls of the bunch, and were both so sweet. They are going to have to toughen up a little to hold their own against McCoy and Bryce in a couple years! This is baby Alayna, she was almost 2 months old when we took these.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
And the caboose of the foursome, little Anastyn! She was just a week and half!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Thanks for all the practice ladies! Keep 'em coming!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket