About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Tuesday, October 27, 2009

2 red haired little boys

A couple weeks ago I took some pictures of my friend Elyssa's 2 cute red haired little boys. I knew we wouldn't have a lot of time before the 2 of them gave up, so I just snapped as many as I could and I think we got some really cute shots.

This is Josh. He is an energetic little 4 year old. He is such a fun little boy and is good friends with my kids. He loves Scout and is so sweet to her.
Photobucket
Photobucket
Getting good pictures of him was easy. He was such a little poser and very cooperative (for about 20 mintutes :)
And this is Tyler. He's just as energetic as his big brother. This kid is a dare devil and will do anything. I don't think there's anything he's afraid of. Him and Maxon are good buddies, he's just 4 months younger than Maxon.
Photobucket
Photobucket
And here's a couple of them together...
Photobucket
Photobucket
They are such fun little boys. Hope you liked the pics Elyssa!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket