About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Friday, November 19, 2010

Love

Check out these bad boys! Regular old straight edge cards are so 2009, this new die-cut style card is where it's at!
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
How cool are those?! I know, I'm probably way more excited about these cards than I should be, but seriously, aren't they awesome? I sure think so! For just $10 I can custom make exactly what you want, or pick one of the above designs (which can also be customized). They come in packs of 25, and are $35/pack. Contact me to order yours!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket