About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Monday, November 8, 2010

You'd never know..

that we were all frozen to death during this shoot! It was a bitter cold day in Blanding and I wondered all day if it would warm up enough for this shoot. Luckily Tiff and family braved the cold and we tried to think warm thoughts. This was the first of 4 shoots I did while down in Blanding last week.

Photobucket

Photobucket

This picture of the 2 boys together just makes me smile! It seriously made my day when I was up late editing and came across it!


Photobucket
Photobucket
Tiff is one of my very best friends from highschool/middle school/elementary school. And how cute is her little family?? Seriously Tiff, cutest little boys!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket