About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Wednesday, November 4, 2009

My Camryn

My niece Camryn was up a couple weeks ago for her birthday and I got to spend the day with her. We went shopping, had her favorite lunch (panda express), and then came home and had a little photo shoot. When she was about 3 years old, and I still lived in Blanding, her and I were best friends. She hung out with me and my friends all the time. Now, we don't get to hang out near enough, so I was excited to spend her 10th birthday with her. She is such a cute girl. I love you Cam! Here are a few of the pictures we took. I was trying out a few new effects in Photoshop. Let me know what you think.

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket