About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Thursday, November 19, 2009

Anderson kids

Last week I drove to Blanding to do pictures for my cousin's family, and while I was down there my cousin's sister in law also asked if I would come over and take some of her kids. So my one day trip turned out to be even more productive than I had anticipated. Meet the Andersons....

Photobucket

Photobucket
Apparently this little stinker had to be bribed to put on her dress and get her hair fixed for pictures. Nothing a few packs of pink bubble gum and promised time with her favorite uncle Justin couldn't solve.

Photobucket
Such fun and pretty little girls!

Photobucket
And I have a feeling this little guy gets plenty of love from his big sisters.

Photobucket
Thanks Ashley! Your kids are so dang cute and were so fun to take pictures of!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket