About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Thursday, November 12, 2009

Jolynne's family

Last week I got to go take pictures of Heather's sister Jolynne and her cute family. I'm so glad we found the location we were looking for because it made for some awesome backdrops! So urban! Thanks again Jolynne! Here's a little sneak peak. Hope you love 'em!

Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

1 comment:

Jolynne said...

Noelle I love them! Your amazing! Thanks again!!!

Photobucket
Photobucket