About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Monday, November 30, 2009

Christmas Cards

So I've been working on some Christmas cards and if anyone is interested in ordering some let me know! Here are the 2 different collections I have.

Photobucket

Photobucket

If you don't see anything you like, I would love to custom make exactly what you have in mind. Also, all the cards I have are customizable; colors, fonts, wording, etc can be changed.

Some are available in a double-sided card. If you like the design of one of the single-sided cards, but would like it double-sided, I would be glad to create a 2nd side for it.

Happy Holiday!

No comments:

Photobucket
Photobucket