About Me

I've always enjoyed taking pictures but have just recently started trying to make it more than just a hobby. I'm still trying to build my portfolio right now so if you are interested in booking a session please contact me via email at shnole@hotmail.com or call me at 801-592-2243. For pricing please click on the pricing link above.

Monday, November 23, 2009

Cousins

Last week I traveled down to Blanding for a day to do some pictures for my cousin's family. My cousin Justin and his beautiful wife Steph and their super cute kids. Such a fun a energetic family. Those of you who know my cousin Justin know he never slows down and his kids are just the same. They were so fun and came up with some fun ideas for pictures. We did the pictures down at "the field" and it was a perfect spot.

Photobucket
This is beautiful Jessie. Seriously, how pretty is she? She is a bubbly 13 (I think) year old with a contagious smile. My husband's favorite story about her is last summer when we were out at the Colorado cabin and the kids were all in their swim suits playing in the water at the pond and Jessie comes marching up in her swim suit and thigh high rubber boots with a bucket full of crawdads! Such an Ivins, not afraid of anything! Not a lot of girls could pull off that look, but she totally did!

Photobucket
This is Dillon. A fun and funny guy. My friend's mom was his 2nd grade (maybe 1st, can't remember) teacher a couple years ago and told me he was constantly making her laugh.

Photobucket
And Whitney. Such a cutie. Fun and playful. Love those freckles!

Photobucket
And little Ladd. A little wild man who, I have a feeling, never slows down. The day I took these pictures, I saw him and Steph earlier that day and noticed Ladd had a rubber band around his jeans at the ankle on both legs. Then when they showed up for pictures later, he had his jeans tucked into his socks! I couldn't decide if he was a little OCD about something or perhaps trying to start a new fad? Either way, funny!


Photobucket

The funny thing about this picture is that Ladd was making similar faces to this in every picture, until I asked them to make funny faces, then every picture was complete straight face.


Photobucket
Photobucket
Photobucket

It was lots of fun! Thanks Steph! Hope you love them!

1 comment:

Jacci said...

you are so talented! I cant wait for you to take pictures of my baby! I love the bridals!

Photobucket
Photobucket